I was in a traffic accident

If someone needs medical assistance, call an ambulance immediately. Then call the police if the driver hasn't already. Wait for an officer to arrive and make sure they include you in the report as a victim.

We insure all our riders and drivers with personal accident coverage. Any rider or driver injured in a traffic accident is entitled to compensation. To file an accident insurance claim, please submit this form. We'll tell you what to do and guide you through the whole process.